Grammar Review for Monique's Mad Libs
- Adjective - A word that describes something or someone. Examples of adjectives include juicy, musical, red, bitter, and soft.
- Adverb - These words describe a verb (an action), and usually end in "ly". Examples of adverbs include slowly, gingerly, angrily, and badly.
- Noun - A person, place or thing. Baby, house, cupboard, and puppy are all examples of nouns.
- Plural Noun - Plural means that there is more than one of it. Cats, mice, houses, and shoes are some examples of plural nouns.
- Verb - A verb is an action, or something that someone does. Examples of verbs include run, walk, dance, and jump.